There exist many web sites with information that is relevant to the general topics of HonestThinking.
Carefully note: links to individual articles (as opposed to links to web sites) can be found in another page of ours.
Please notify us of good web sites that should be included in the below list by sending e-mail to postmaster at honestThinking.org (replacing ' at ' with '@' ).
- The 10,000 Year Explosion:
How Civilization Accelerated Human Evolution. This is the official website for the biohistory book by Greg Cochran and Henry Harpending, The 10,000 Year Explosion. Here is where you can buy the book, read outtakes and related things, peruse reviews and reactions, and learn a little more about the research and thought that went into this release. Below are links to each chapter summary and related content:
- 3 Quarks Daily. On this website, my guest authors and editors and I hope to present interesting items from around the web on a daily basis, in the areas of science, design, literature, current affairs, art, and anything else we deem inherently fascinating. We want to provide you with a one-stop intellectual surfing experience by culling good stuff from all over and putting it in one place. In other words, we are what has come to be known as a "filter blog". And we try not to be afraid of challenging material.
- AAAS. "The American Association for the Advancement of Science, 'Triple A-S' (AAAS), is an international non-profit organization dedicated to advancing science around the world by serving as an educator, leader, spokesperson and professional association. In addition to organizing membership activities, AAAS publishes the journal Science, as well as many scientific newsletters, books and reports, and spearheads programs that raise the bar of understanding for science worldwide."
- The Absurdities of Multiculturalism.
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Community - Home Page.
- Alternative Right. AlternativeRight.com, launched on March 1, 2010, is an online magazine of radical traditionalism. It marks an attempt to forge a new, independent intellectual Right. Richard B. Spencer (Executive Editor). Peter Brimelow & Paul E. Gottfried (Senior Contributing Editors) .
- American Thinker. American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism, and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda. There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions, strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
- Antropology.net. "Anthropology.net’s mission is to create a cohesive online community of individuals interested in anthropology. This website intends to promote and facilitate discussion, review research, extend stewardship of resources, and disseminate knowledge."
- Anthropology on the Web (links to many other sites). Anthropology is generally defined as the study of humans and their behavior throughout history. Experts in this field examine artifacts and other items that show how humans once lived and acted. They look at archaeology, human remains, and the remains of their homes. They also look at the sociology, religion, and other cultural icons of humanity to uncover the way they behaved.
- Armeniapedia: the online Armenia Encyclopedia.
- Bible & Koran. This site is a joint project by the IKON (the Ecumenical Broadcasting Company of the Netherlands) and Radio Netherlands Worldwide.
- Blogging theology. "This site is primarily focused on examining the Christian religion – its theology, sacred texts and apologetics from an Islamic perspective."
- The British Moment. "The Henry Jackson Society is a non-profit and non-partisan organisation that seeks to promote the following principles: that liberal democracy should be spread across the world; that as the world’s most powerful democracies, the United States and the European Union – under British leadership – must shape the world more actively by intervention and example; that such leadership requires political will, a commitment to universal human rights and the maintenance of a strong military with global expeditionary reach; and that too few of our leaders in Britain and the rest of Europe today are ready to play a role in the world that matches our strength and responsibilities."
- Bruce Bawer homepage. The personal website of Bruce Bawer, writer and translator.
- The Brussels Journal. “ 'I believe in being free, acquiring knowledge, and telling the truth.' The above quote from the legendary American journalist H.L. Mencken (1880-1956) sums it up pretty much. The Brussels Journal is a project set up by European journalists and writers to restore three values that are so lacking in the so-called 'consensus-culture' of contemporary Europe: Freedom, the quest for Knowledge, and the Truth. We defend freedom and, though we do not pretend to know the ultimate truth, we strive to acquire as much knowledge as possible by presenting facts and views that are hard to find in the 'consensus-media' of Europe. We are not an organisation; we are a coalition of individuals. Our contributors do not necessarily share every view represented in the articles of this website, but we know they all write with an earnest desire for the truth. What binds us is our defence of liberty and the conviction that the state exists to serve man and never the other way round."
- Built on facts. A science blog. "This site takes its name from a quotation by the great physicist James Clerk Maxwell:
In every branch of knowledge the progress is proportional to the amount of facts on which to build, and therefore to the facility of obtaining data."
- The Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam (1990).
- The Casablanca Declaration of the Arab Human Rights Movement (1999).
- Caucus for America. "Dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the historic American civilization - battling for the soul of America."
- Commission for racial equality (Great Britain). "We work for a just and integrated society, where diversity is valued. We use both persuasion and our powers under the law to give everyone an equal chance to live free from fear, discrimination, prejudice and racism."
- Center for Immigration Studies. "The Center for Immigration Studies is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit research organization founded in 1985. It is the nation's only think tank devoted exclusively to research and policy analysis of the economic, social, demographic, fiscal, and other impacts of immigration on the United States."
- Center for Religious Freedom (USA). "The Center defends against religious persecution of all groups throughout the world. It insists that U.S. foreign policy defend Christians and Jews, Muslim dissidents and minorities, and other religious minorities in countries such as Indonesia, Pakistan, Nigeria, Iran and Sudan. It is fighting the imposition of harsh Islamic law in the new Iraq and Afghanistan and opposes blasphemy laws in Muslim countries that suppress more tolerant and pro-American Muslim thought. . ."
- Centre for the new Europe. "The Centre for the New Europe is a non-profit, non-partisan research foundation headquartered in Brussels. The Centre was founded in 1993 [...] Over the years, the Centre has published dozens of books, upwards of one hundred newspaper and magazine articles, and hosted hundreds of EU Commission staffers, Members of the European Parliament and key journalists at luncheon and dinner discussions."
- Civil Liberty. This will come as a surprise to many of our friends based overseas but Great Britain is now one of the most repressive regimes in the world. We operate under the tyranny of political correctness which is just a floppy term for the repressive implementation of one single, dare we say, rather twisted, view of human society, which doesn't allow for dissent or opposition. The regime creates the framework within which they declare views are either acceptable and tolerated or unacceptable and repressed. It is a framework which defies common sense and is one which even declares that in a court of law, the truth shall be no defence.
- Clarion Project. Founded in 2006, Clarion Project (formerly Clarion Fund Inc) is an independently funded, non-profit organization dedicated to exposing the dangers of Islamic extremism while providing a platform for the voices of moderation and promoting grassroots activism. Clarion’s award-winning movies have been seen by over 50 million people. They grapple with issues such as religious persecution, human rights, women’s rights, the dangers of a nuclear Iran and what the concept of jihad means for the West. Our dynamic website, viewed by 1.1 million unique visitors in 2014, covers breaking news, provides expert analysis on relevant issues and acts as a platform for Muslim human rights activists. Clarion Project draws together Middle East experts, scholars, human rights activists and Muslims to promote tolerance and moderation and challenge extremism.
- Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi. Richard Nikolaus Eijiro von Coudenhove-Kalergi (November 16, 1894 – July 27, 1972) was an Austrian politician, geopolitician, philosopher and count of Coudenhove-Kalergi, who was a pioneer of European integration. He was the founder and President for 49 years of the Paneuropean Union.
- Darwinian Conservatism by Larry Arnhart. "The Left has traditionally assumed that human nature is so malleable, so perfectible, that it can be shaped in almost any direction. Conservatives object, arguing that social order arises not from rational planning but from the spontaneous order of instincts and habits. Darwinian biology sustains conservative social thought by showing how the human capacity for spontaneous order arises from social instincts and a moral sense shaped by natural selection in human evolutionary history."
- David Horowitz Freedom Center. David Horowitz began the Center for the Study of Popular Culture in 1988 to establish a conservative presence in Hollywood and show how popular culture had become a political battleground. Over the next 18 years, CSPC attracted 50,000 contributing supporters and established programs such as The Wednesday Morning Club, the Individual Rights Foundation, and Students for Academic Freedom.
- DEBKAfile "is a self-supporting Internet publication devoted to independent, investigative reporting and forward analysis in the fields of international terrorism, intelligence, international conflict, Islam, military affairs, security and politics."
- Dhimmis and Dhimmitude. A web site focusing on the relationship between Europe and the Arabic world, by Bat Ye'or.
- Dienekes' anthropology blog.
- Edge. English language web site dedicated to science and its relationship to society.
- Jon Entine. "Jon Entine is —'The Contrarian'— an internationally renowned journalist, TV commentator, executive consultant and public speaker, on the DNA of human behavior."
- EurekAlert! "EurekAlert! is an online, global news service operated by AAAS, the science society. EurekAlert! provides a central place through which universities, medical centers, journals, government agencies, corporations and other organizations engaged in research can bring their news to the media. EurekAlert! also offers its news and resources to the public. EurekAlert! features news and resources focused on all areas of science, medicine and technology."
- European Society Coudenhove-Kalergi. The Coudenhove-Kalergi Foundation was established on 15 September 1978 by the Pan-Europa Union – six years after the death of this great European thinker. On 20 February 2008 it was transformed into the European Society Coudenhove-Kalergi. It is an independent non-profit organization which draws its financial support from contributions from sponsors, donations and other forms of gifting. The Pan-Europa Union defends and supports the idea of a united Europe through its members. The European Society Coudenhove-Kalergi’s aim is to promote a united Europe by extending awards to European celebrities and financing projects that serve the Pan-Europa idea; in its efforts it also utilizes the Europe archives from the Coudenhove-Kalergi estate.
- FaithFreedom.org. "Faith Freedom International echoes the voice of Muslim dissidents that strive for freedom of faith and freedom from Faith in Islamic countries. We are against Hate, not Faith. We revere human rights not human beliefs. We endeavor to be factually correct, not politically correct. This site is created to support those who wish to leave Islam and to provide answers to those who want to know the truth about it."
- Foundation for Science, Technology, and Civilization (FSTC). "A British not-for-profit, non-political, and non-religious organisation founded in 1999 by a group of philanthropic historians, scientists, engineers and social scientists. It is dedicated to researching and popularising the history of pre-Renaissance civilisations, especially the Muslim civilisation, that have had an impact upon the scientific, technological and cultural heritage of our modern world."
- Freedom House (USA). "Freedom House, a non-profit, nonpartisan organization, is a clear voice for democracy and freedom around the world. Through a vast array of international programs and publications, Freedom House is working to advance the remarkable worldwide expansion of political and economic freedom."
- FrontPage Magazine. "David Horowitz began the Center for the Study of Popular Culture in 1988 to establish a conservative presence in Hollywood and show how popular culture had become a political battleground. Over the next 18 years, CSPC attracted 50,000 contributing supporters and established programs such as The Wednesday Morning Club, the Individual Rights Foundation, and Students for Academic Freedom. FrontPage Magazine, the Center’s online journal of news and political commentary has 1.5 million visitors and 620,000 unique visitors a month (65 million hits) and is linked to over 2000 other websites. DiscoverTheNetworks.com, launched in 2005, is the largest publicly accessible database defining the chief groups and individuals of the Left and their organizational interlocks. DTN has had more than 8 million visitors so far this year."
- Gapminder. "Gapminder is a non-profit venture promoting sustainable global development and achievement of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals by increased use and understanding of statistics and other information about social, economic and environmental development at local, national and global levels."
- Gates of Vienna. "At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."
- Gene Expression. A very good science blog, particularly on topics related to biology and genetics.
- Genetic Future. "How genes effect your future and the future of society. Commentary on advances in human genomics - the field of science that explores the effect of genetic differences between individuals on human variation and disease."
- Caroline Glick. Personal blog. CG is Deputy Managing Editor of The Jerusalem Post.
- Global Politician. "Global Politician is an independent journal of politics, economics and world affairs. It provides news that is often not available anywhere else."
- Harun Yahya. "This web site has been developed with the aim of promoting and publicizing the works of Harun Yahya, a prominent Turkish thinker and author. His books have attracted great attention both in Turkey and worldwide. In the 90's especially, the works of Harun Yahya have been a means of intellectual awakening for many Muslims, and non-Muslims alike, in the face of the illusions of the modern age. In other words, the name Harun Yahya is an invitation to the truth."
- Harvard University Committee on Human Rights Studies.
- Hindu Holocaust Museum.
- History of Jihad.
- Hudson New York. "Hudson Institute is a registered 501c(3) not-for-profit, non-partisan policy organization dedicated to innovative research and analysis that promotes global security, prosperity and freedom in human rights, defense, international relations, economics, culture, science, technology and law." HNY aims at enabling "Human Rights Activists, Moderate Muslims and Expert Investigative Reporters" to carry the above kind of activities.
- Human Events. For over sixty years, HUMAN EVENTS has made it a policy to deliver to intelligent, independent-thinking news readers something entirely different - something you cannot get from conventional news sources.
- Human rights and Islam links.
- IntellectualConservative.com. "Conservative and Libertarian Intellectual Philosophy and Politics."
- Islamic Book Trust, Malaysia. Presentation of Muslim literature, which may be ordered on-line.
- Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. Also available in English.
- Islamic-World.net: Islamic site for Muslims who love Allah and Jihad - official website of Khalifah Institute. "It is our firm belief that the unique social and historical conditions of our time, combined with new knowledge in the fields of science and technology, make it not only possible but highly likely that within a generation or so we will live in a fully and truly Islamic World. This website has been created to help achieve that goal."
- Islam Online. One of the world's most influential Islamic web sites.
- Islam undressed. "A Critical Analysis of ‘Real Islam’. Its People, Culture, Philosophy, and Practices Yesterday and Today."
- Islam: the Religion of Peace (believe it or else).
- Is Race 'Real'?. A web forum organized by the Social Sciences Research Council (SSRC). The SSRC believes the subject of race and genomics warrants critical reflection and debate among researchers and the broader public, given its important implications across an array of disciplines in the biological and social sciences, its potential impact on a number of policy domains, as well as broader consequences for society at large. In an effort to contribute to this discussion, we have commissioned a series of short essays by leading researchers with a diverse set of disciplinary and analytic perspectives. We hope this forum will serve as a tool for scholars, educators, policy makers and students, and promote informed debate on what is no doubt one of the most important public issues of our time.
- Jihad Watch. "Jihad Watch is dedicated to bringing public attention to the role that jihad theology and ideology plays in the modern world, and to correcting popular misconceptions about the role of jihad and religion in modern-day conflicts. We hope to alert people of good will to the true nature of the present global conflict."
- The Link. About the Ida fossil.
- Majorityrights.com. This website discusses various issues related to the preservation of Western culture and the ethnic genetic interests (EGI) of people of European ancestry. This site does not argue that the EGI and cultural concerns of non-European people are less important than those of people of European ancestry.
- Mark Steyn homepage.The personal website of Mark Steyn, writer and journalist.
- Martin Kramer on the Middle East. "Martin Kramer is Senior Fellow at the Shalem Center in Jerusalem, and President-designate of Shalem College (in formation). He is also the Wexler-Fromer Fellow at The Washington Institute for Near East Policy. [He is] an authority on contemporary Islam and Arab politics."
Melanie Phillips is a British journalist and author. She is best known for her controversial column about political and social issues which currently appears in the Daily Mail. Awarded the Orwell Prize for journalism in 1996, she is the author of All Must Have Prizes, an acclaimed study of Britain's educational and moral crisis.
- Middle East Forum, a think tank, "works to define and promote American interests in the Middle East through research, publications, and educational outreach. The Forum's policy recommendations include fighting radical Islam (rather than terrorism), convincing the Palestinians that Israel is permanent, reducing funds going to the Middle East for energy purchases, slowing down the democratization process, and more robustly asserting U.S. interests vis-à-vis Saudi Arabia. In addition, the Forum works to improve Middle East studies in North America."
- Middle East Quarterly. " Since its founding in 1994, the Middle East Quarterly has become America's most authoritative journal of Middle Eastern affairs. Policymakers, opinion-makers, academics, and journalists turn first to the Quarterly, for in-depth analysis of the rapidly-changing landscape of the world's most volatile region. The Quarterly publishes groundbreaking studies, exclusive interviews, insightful commentary, and hard-hitting reviews that tackle the entire range of contemporary concerns – from politics to economics to culture, across a region that stretches from Morocco to Afghanistan. The Quarterly, founded by Daniel Pipes and edited by Michael Rubin, appears in a print edition, and is available in full-text (except the current issue) on this website."
- Migration Watch UK. "MigrationWatch UK is a voluntary, independent immigration and asylum monitoring organisation with no affiliation with any political party. We receive no Government funds and have no intention of seeking any. We rely entirely on public donations. Our aim is to provide objective and comprehensible information about asylum and immigration."
- Monbiot.com. "George Monbiot is the author of the best selling books The Age of Consent: a manifesto for a new world order and Captive State: the corporate takeover of Britain; as well as the investigative travel books Poisoned Arrows, Amazon Watershed and No Man’s Land. He writes a weekly column for the Guardian newspaper."
- Muslim Arbitration Tribunal. The Muslim Arbitration Tribunal (MAT) was established in 2007 to provide a viable alternative for the Muslim community seeking to resolve disputes in accordance with Islamic Sacred Law and without having to resort to costly and time consuming litigation. The establishment of MAT is an important and significant step towards providing the Muslim community with a real opportunity to self determine disputes in accordance with Islamic Sacred Law.
- MuslimHeritage.com. "Discover 1000 years of missing history and explore the fascinating Muslim contribution to present day Science, Technology, Arts and Civilisation. Established in 2002, the web portal MuslimHeritage.com was the first major project of FSTC. It is a unique online education community of Muslims and non-Muslims seeking to advance human civilisation through the study of Muslim heritage. The website contains more than 1000 peer-reviewed articles, hundreds of short reports on news and events related to Muslim heritage research, and an interactive map and timeline."
- Muslim refusenik. The official website of Irshad Manji, author of The Trouble with Islam. "The intellectual's role is to speak the truth, as plainly, directly and as
honestly as possible. No intellectual is supposed to worry about whether
what is said embarrasses, pleases or displeases people in power." (Edward Said quoted on Manji's site)
- Muslimreviewer.com. "Muslimreviewer.com is an online resource committed to confronting extremism on the Internet. This website will help you identify extremist websites and provide info about what you can do to remove them."
- The National Policy Institute. "White Americans have been led to believe that “diversity” and “multiculturalism” are sacred. We’re conditioned to be shy when it comes to standing up for our own beliefs. [...] Well, it is about time we had a voice in public policy—that’s why THE NATIONAL POLICY INSTITUTE (NPI) was formed. NPI promotes the American majority’s unique historical, cultural, and biological inheritance—and advances policies that, without prejudicing the legitimate rights of others, fearlessly defends our rights… our heritage."
- New English Review. In-depth articles by well-known authors.
- Nonie Darwish. "Honest and in-depth analysis of current issues involving Mideast culture and politics from the perspective of a woman of Mideast descent. The point is not to criticize the religion of Islam, [...]. A religion is judged by the behavior of the people who practice it. [...] Ms. Darwish is not ashamed to express her dissapointment and anger over what happened by the very culture she grew up in. This is not disloyalty but love for her culture of origin."
- The Occidental Observer. The Occidental Observer will present original content touching on the themes of white identity, white interests, and the culture of the West. Such a mission statement is sure to be dismissed as extremism of the worst sort in today’s intellectual climate—perhaps even as a sign of psychiatric disorder. Yet there is a compelling need for such a site. A great many other identifiable groups in the multicultural West have a strong sense of identity and interest, but overt expressions of white identity and white interests (or European-American identity and interests) are rarely found among the peoples who founded these societies and who continue to make up the majority.
- The Occidental Press. "Western Perspectives on Man, Culture, and Politics."
- Parliamentary Association for Euro-Arab Cooperation. "Its main objectives are the promotion of peace in the Middle East as laid down in the United Nations resolutions and the strengthening of political, economic and cultural co-operation between Europe and the Arab world."
- Daniel Pipes homepage. The personal website of Daniel Pipes, writer and researcher.
- Politically Incorrect. This website is the English digest version of the German weblog www.pi-news.net. The Blog Politically Incorrect is the result of our struggle against the widespread leftist ideological “political correctness” in Europe.
We stand for:
News against the mainstream, America, Israel, basic and human laws and the fight against the Islamisation of Europe.
- Project For The New Islamic Century. "A civilisation is a collection of concepts about life. Civilisation could be a spiritual divine one or a man-made. The spiritual divine civilisation emanates from a doctrine; like the the Islamic civilisation that emantes from the Islamic "Aqeeda"; As for man-made civilisation, either it emantes from a docrine like the Capitalist Western Civilisation that is a collection of concepts about life emnanating from the doctrine of seperating religion from life. Or it does not emante from a doctrine like the Shinto, Greek, Babylonian and Assyrian civilisations. These civilisations are collection of concepts that a people or a group of people agreed upon so it is a national or a man-made civilisation."
- Qantara.de - dialogue with the Islamic World.
- Race of the future. The race of the future is a theoretical composite race which will result from ongoing racial admixture. Fear of this outcome has been an impetus for anti-miscegenation laws and eugenics in Europe and America, which are the sole areas in the World whose native population is being faced with an imponent flow of non-native immigrants. Count Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi in 1925 in Practical Idealism predicted: "The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals." The same scenario had been envisaged, with rather less enthusiasm, by Madison Grant in his 1916 The Passing of the Great Race, calling for a eugenics program to prevent this development, and in a similar ideological context in Lothrop Stoddard's The Rising Tide of Color Against White World-Supremacy in 1920.
- Race - the power of an illusion. From PBS (Public Broadcasting Service (USA)). "The online companion to California Newsreel's 3-part documentary about race in society, science & history."
- Racial Reality - Anthropology, Genetics & Human Biodiversity Blog.
- Religious Persecution of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.
- Saints & Sceptics - for saints with doubts and sceptics with questions. "Our Mission is: To use rational persuasion to communicate the central claims of Christianity and to encourage and equip the Church to respond to the questions raised by sceptics."
- Saudi Aramco World "Saudi Aramco, the oil company born as an international enterprise 75 years ago, distributes Saudi Aramco World to increase cross-cultural understanding. The bimonthly magazine's goal is to broaden knowledge of the cultures, history and geography of the Arab and Muslim worlds and their connections with the West."
- The Scientific Fundamentalist. Satoshi Kanazawa's blog at Psychology Today. Kanazawa is an evolutionary psychologist, Reader in Management at the London School of Economics and Political Science, and Honorary Research Fellow in the Department of Psychology at University College London, and in the Department of Psychology at Birkbeck College, University of London. He is the coauthor (with the late Alan S. Miller) of Why Beautiful People Have More Daughters (Perigee, 2007).
- Secular Right. "We believe that conservative principles and policies need not be grounded in a specific set of supernatural claims. Rather, conservatism serves the ends of “Human Flourishing,” what the Greeks termed Eudaimonia. Secular conservatism takes the empirical world for what it is, and accepts that the making of it the best that it can be is only possible through our faculties of reason."
- ServantsofAllah.org "was established because of the founders desire to serve Allah by spreading the cerebral message of Islam. The inspiration is drawn from the rhetorical Ayah found in Surah Muhammad: 'Do they not then reflect on the Qur’an, or are their hearts locked up by them?' (47:24) In addtion to promoting an approach to Islam that is reasoned, ServantsofAllah.org seeks to help enhance the spiritual state of the Muslims and deepen their understanding of Islam. All writings on these pages undergo a quality control and it is hoped that they will promote humbleness and fear of Allah among the believer."
- signandsight.com "translates outstanding articles by non-English language authors bringing them to a worldwide audience. signandsight.com gathers voices from across Europe on a variety of topics, aiming to foster trans-European debates and the creation of a European public space. Signandsight.com is the English language service of perlentaucher.de, the largest cultural online magazine in German language. 2003 perlentaucher.de has won the Grimme Award, Germany's most prestigious media prize."
- Professor Sigurd Skirbekk. Skirbekk has mainly worked on socio-cultural Issues, emphasising studies on modern ideologies. A pervading question in Skirbekk´s studies has been whether contemporary forms of culture are adequate for structuring various challenges of modernity.
- Southern Poverty Law Center. "The Southern Poverty Law Center was founded in 1971 as a small civil rights law firm. Today, SPLC is internationally known for its tolerance education programs, its legal victories against white supremacists and its tracking of hate groups."
- The Spectator. "The Spectator was established in 1828, and is the oldest continuously published magazine in the English language. The Spectator's taste for controversy, however, remains undiminished. There is no party line to which our writers are bound - originality of thought and elegance of expression are the sole editorial constraints. The result, week after week, is that the best British journalists, critics, authors and cartoonists turn out their best work for the magazine, to produce an extraordinarily wide-ranging title."
- Standpoint Magazine.
- Swedenwatch. SwedenWatch monitors the civil unrest that is now occuring in Sweden, and provides up to date information on the current situation. We only report incidents from the Police logs, or verified incidents from newspapers and media channels. Since the Swedish authorities are censoring vital information about incidents, such as gender, age and ethnic background, we are for the moment unable to provide this information. However, when we receive verified information,
we will provide updates on current and previous affairs.
- Sydney Traditionalists.
SydneyTrads is the internet portal and communication page of the Sydney Traditionalist Forum, an association of “old school” conservative, traditionalist and paleoconservative individuals who live, work and study in Sydney, New South Wales. [...] All of us share an interest in the cultural direction Australia has taken since the soixanthuitards took over the institutions of state and civil society. We acknowledge the uniqueness of Occidental civilisation and despair at the passivity of our national “leaders” while the destruction of our cultural icons continues unabated. Our purpose is to educate, inform and challenge prevailing assumptions about the nature of man and society, while creating an environment where strategies for local conservative campaigning can be discussed and organised. We provide a forum where ideas once understood to be common sense can be exchanged, debated and discussed, unfettered and ungagged by modern liberal thought-control.
- Taki’s Magazine. "On February 5, 2007, journalist and socialite Taki Theodoracopulos launched Taki’s Top Drawer, (www.takimag.com), a conservative online magazine. Taki writes a column, the High Life which has appeared in London’s The Spectator for the past twenty-five years. He writes also for National Review, the Sunday Times (London), Esquire, Vanity Fair, and Quest, among others. In 2002, Taki founded The American Conservative magazine with Pat Buchanan and Scott McConnell."
- This is Our Land. This is an information resource for the English - an indigenous (native) people of the British Isles. The purpose is to give assistance in their struggle against betrayal, State treason, and genocide.
- Understanding Human History. The book by Michael H. Hart.
- Universal Islamic Declaration of Human Rights (1981). "A declaration of principles ratified by an "Islamic Council for Europe". The details in the declaration are often references to the Koran."
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- University of Minnesota Human Rights Library.
- The Unz Review: An Alternative Media Selection. A Collection of Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media.
- Vdare.com. "I have always been fascinated by the story of Virginia Dare. She was the first English child to be born in the New World, in August 1587, shortly after the founding of what was to become known as "The Lost Colony" on Roanoke Island off the North Carolina coast." (Peter Brimelow)
- Wikileaks.We are of assistance to peoples of all countries who wish to reveal unethical behavior in their governments and institutions. We aim for maximum political impact.
- WikiIslam, the online resource on Islam that anyone can edit.
- World of Islam Portal.
- World Islamic Mission. One of the largest islamic congregations in Norway.
- Zawaj.com. "Welcome to Zawaj.com Muslim Matrimonials and more! Nikah, Rishtay, Shaadi: whatever word you use, you're in the right place
for Muslim matrimonial ads and everything about Islamic marriage, weddings, and families!"
- 19.org. "Faith not supported by reason and empirical evidence is wishful thinking. This is the home of monotheists who promote reformation in understanding and practice of Islam to fight injustice, totalitarianism, superstitions, misogyny, backwardness and ignorance that have condemned the Muslim World for generations.This site, God willing, will serve as a platform to coordinate, communicate and organize our activities towards a change of paradigm in the realm of religion and politics. Why 19? Well, the answer for this question is a few clicks away."
For a balanced view on these issues, we recommend the following three web sites:
- Pro Palestine: HAMAS - Harakat al-Muqawamah al-Islamiyya. "HAMAS means zeal, and is an Arabic acronym for the Islamic Resistance Movement. HAMAS is a Palestinian Islamic organization established in 1987 during the first Intifada, and is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood. Hamas was formed in 1987 with the objective of destroying the Zionist entity that occupies Palestine, and establishing Palestine from the sea to the river based on Islamic principles. The group operates mainly in the Gaza strip and the West Bank, and boasts tens of thousands of supporters throughout Palestine. The number of hardcore members remains unknown. World wide they enjoy millions of sympathizers for their admirable struggle against the barbaric Zionist occupation / crimes."
- Pro Israel: HonestReporting. "HonestReporting is one of the world's largest media watch groups. The story behind the story. Since October 2000, in addition to fighting an anti-terror war, Israel has been fighting a media war. In news outlets around the globe, journalists regularly misrepresent Israel as the aggressor and Palestinians as the victims. In response, HonestReporting was established to scrutinize the media for anti-Israel bias, then mobilize subscribers to respond directly to relevant news agencies. In a short time, HonestReporting has become a major international effort with 100,000 members, affiliates in Canada, Australia and on Campus, and foreign language sites in Spanish, Russian and Italian. HonestReporting has succeeded in shaking up the media and putting them on alert. Correspondents and editors now think twice before releasing stories, knowing they will be held accountable for inaccurate or misleading material."
- Making an earnest attempt at being unbiased: Bitterlemons.org. "Bitterlemons.org is a website that presents Israeli and Palestinian viewpoints on prominent issues of concern. It focuses on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and peace process. It is produced, edited and partially written by Ghassan Khatib, a Palestinian, and Yossi Alpher, an Israeli. Its goal is to contribute to mutual understanding through the open exchange of ideas. Bitterlemons.org aspires to impact the way Palestinians, Israelis and others worldwide think about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict."
A message to our Scandinavian readers: Svensker, dansker og nordmenn: Se også vår norske forside samt våre lenker til skandinaviske nettsteder.