Here you will find some recommended articles by other writers. Their inclusion on this page does of course not imply any endorsement by HonestThinking.
Links to other web sites (as opposed to individual articles) can be found here.
Please notify us of good articles that should be included in the below list by sending e-mail to postmaster at honestThinking.org (replacing ' at ' with '@' ).
- Sub-Racism: The Return of the Repressed. Colin Liddell, AltRight.
- It’s Only “Good Science” If the Message Is Politically Correct.
- Why Islam Must Be Expelled From The West. Fjordman.
- The color of murder and gun violence in New York.
- Richard Spencer and the ugly white nationalism of the ‘Alternative Right’. E. D. Kain.
- Supercomputers and the mystery of IQ. Steve Hsu.
- Political Correctness (Not Nearly Mad Enough). Nick Cohen, The Spectator.
- Five Muslim boys and white girl, all 12, excluded over Facebook death threats to classmate who supported British troops.
- 'They all look the same' race effect seen in the brain. New Scientist.
- Greater Human Genetic Diversity Than Previously Believed.
- The Tea Party vs. the Intellectuals - A movement of attitude, not ideas. Lee Harris, Policy Review.
- Islam in Europe Destroyed by Radicalism?. Stephen Schwartz.
- Ending 'discrimination' results in totalitarianism.
- Black Murders Eight Whites; Media Blame Whites. Dennis Prager.
- Tell truth on ethnic crime. The Herald Sun.
- Demography: Is It Good For The Jews…Or The Americans?. Steve Sailer.
- James Edwards’ Racism Schmacism—Combating PC Newspeak. Steve Sailer.
- Dozens of CCTV cameras which 'targeted Muslims' mothballed after civil liberties complaints.
- From Meccania To Atlantis - Part 17: Shotgun Marriage In Europe. Takuan Seiyo.
- Recent selection, the new paradigm.
- The New Doom.
- Welcome to the Slavoj Zizek Show. 'The Most Dangerous Philosopher in the West'.
- The Shared Extremism of Neo-Nazis and Migrant Youth. Anti-Semitic Alliance.
- The New Civil Wars Within the West.
- Chinese outsourcer seeks U.S. workers with IQ of 125 and up. Bleum Inc. sets IQ threshold at 140 for its hires in China, however.
- Immigrants are Germany's future, says integration commissioner.
- Romanian Cave May Boast Central Europe's Oldest Cave Art.
- Germany: Politician Demands IQ Tests for Would-Be Immigrants.
- China pushing the envelope on science, and sometimes ethics.
- Why Criminals Are Less Intelligent than Non-Criminals. By Satoshi Kanazawa.
- The Hypothesis - Why do people want what they want?. By Satoshi Kanazawa.
- The Minority Mortgage Meltdown: More Evidence—But Our Elite Doesn’t Want To Know. Steve Sailer.
- The left’s strange hostility to Hirsi Ali. By Mark Steyn.
- A Hidden History of Evil.
Why doesn’t anyone care about the unread Soviet archives?
- A Nation of Profilers. Victor Davis Hanson.
- Revisiting Race and Remedies: Should the Government Play A Role in Eliminating Racial Disparities in Education and Employment?. Remarks at a Panel Discussion, University of Pennsylvania Law School. John Derbyshire.
- Intelligence a matter of the right connections.
- Upping the Antifa: Leftist riots feared for May Day.
- Madness not seen since Hitler. It is madness founded on wishful thinking, utopian visions, and intellectual dishonesty. It is the madness, in short, of “diversity.” Mr. Anfindsen, in his article cited below, argues that a certain amount of diversity in matters of language, culture, religion, and ethnicity is healthy but that too much of it can take society to the point where only very unpleasant measures will reestablish a unity sufficient for civil society.
- Macheteculturalism. Mark Steyn.
- Anti-Semitic Attack with Machete at Carleton University.
- What has Britain come to when it takes a Muslim like me to defend Christianity?.
- How I found God and peace with my atheist brother: PETER HITCHENS traces his journey back to Christianity. During his teenage years and early 20s, Peter Hitchens lost his faith and rebelled against everything he had been brought up to believe in. Here, in a moving and thought-provoking account from his controversial new book, he describes his spiritual journey back to God - and the end of his feud with his brother.
- It's Going To Implode: Buy Physical Gold - NOW. By Gordon Gekko.
- Europe Cracks Down on Bloggers, Not Terrorists.
- Twilight of the Arabs. The Weekly Standard Vol. 015, Issue 22 - 02/22/2010. By Hillel Fradkin and Lewis Libby Hillel Fradkin.
- Climategate: the final nail in the coffin of 'Anthropogenic Global Warming'?.
- Music and Morality. By Roger Scruton. American Spectator, February 2010 issue.
- Geert Wilders vs. The Multicultural Inquisition.
- Netherlands, Wilders: Text of the Court’s Decision.
- As food distribution improves, Haitians want U.S to 'take over'.
- The Obama Spell Is Broken: Unlike this president, John Kennedy was an ironist who never fell for his own mystique. Mr. Ajami, a professor at Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies and a senior fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution, is the author of "The Foreigner's Gift" (Free Press, 2007).
- It’s Happening There: Britain’s Emerging Police State.
- Will the Euro Survive the Greek Crisis?.
- Stop the Trial of Geert Wilders. A Dutch court is forced to compare Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' and the Quran.
- The Rotten Heart Of The Union. About Brussels laid bare, by Marta Andreasen.
- Nigeria: Use Restraint in Curbing Jos Violence. Human Rights Watch (HRW).
- A divided island: the forces working against Haiti. Why does Haiti have it so tough compared with its neighbour, the Dominican Republic? Jared Diamond explains.
- Why Haiti Is So Hopeless; And A Very Modest Proposal. Steve Sailer.
- The Tel Aviv Cluster. NY Times.
- Where Have All the Conservatives Gone?. A. Millar.
- The Experimental Method and the Rise of Modern Science. Fjordman.
- A History of Mathematical Astronomy - Part 4 . Fjordman.
- A History of Mathematical Astronomy - Part 3. Fjordman.
- A History of Mathematical Astronomy - Part 2. Fjordman.
- Czech Cardinal: Europe Will Soon Fall.
- Announcing American Renaissance’s 2010 Conference. By Jared Tailor.
- A Peek Behind the Curtain: Views of a Racist Filmmaker. Sonia Scherr criticizes Craig Bodeker, the man behind A Conversation about Race.
- Nicolai Sennels interviewed, by the Finnish Homma Forum.
- A History of Mathematical Astronomy - Part 1. Fjordman.
- Avatar – the Latest Anti-Western Movie From Hollywood. Fjordman.
- France: Mr. President, Give Us Back Our Streets.
- Europe’s Minaret Moment. NYT op-ed: "They’re right to worry. And all of Europe has to worry as well, thanks to the folly of its leaders — now, and for many years to come."
- Swiss ban on minarets was a vote for tolerance and inclusion. The Swiss vote highlights the debate on Islam as a set of political and collectivist ideas, not a rejection of Muslims. By Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
- The Ancient Greeks and the Invention of Natural Philosophy. Fjordman.
- The Other Idol-Breaker: Owen Barfield and the Plenitude of the Word.
- Astronomy in Prehistoric Europe. Fjordman.
- A History of Geology and Planetary Science - Part 3. Fjordman.
- A History of Geology and Planetary Science - Part 2. Fjordman.
- A History of Geology and Planetary Science - Part 1 . Fjordman.
- Embarrasing boycott-proposal at NTNU. Israel boycott at Norwegian University.
- Twenty Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall, the EU is a Reincarnation of the Former Soviet Union.
- Leviathan Is Born: The Annexation of Europe by Brussels.
- A History of Geology and Planetary Science - Part 2. Fjordman.
- A History of Geology and Planetary Science - Part 1. Fjordman.
- When in Europe Watch What You Say – EU Attempts to Restrict Free Speech. Media Missing in Action.
- One in five 'would consider voting BNP' after Nick Griffin Question Time appearance.
- The true cause of the BNP’s rise.
- A History of Algebra. Fjordman.
- Machetes by the door, drugs on the table - and mothers paid by the state to have babies with men they barely know. What HAVE we done to the British family?.
- Six Percent of Swedish Girls Raped Every Year?. Fjordman.
- A Brief History of Zero and Indian Numerals. Fjordman.
- Music and the Rise and Decline of Western Civilization. Fjordman.
- “The Catastrophe” - Part 2: What the End of Bronze-Age Civilization means for Modern Times.
- “The Catastrophe” - Part 1: What the End of Bronze-Age Civilization Means for Modern Times.
- A visual display of biological and social race.
- 500K SNP Europe-wide study of genetic structure.
- Scientist: All Blue-Eyed People Are Related.
- A Single DNA Difference in the HERC2 Gene Explains Blue Eyes.
- A History of Beer - Part VI.
- A History of Beer - Part V.
- A History of Beer - Part IV.
- A History of Beer - Part III.
- A History of Beer - Part II.
- A History of Beer - Part I. Fjordman.
- Immigration in France: Counting on the Enemy.
- In Germany It Is Better to Be a Muslim than a Baptist.
- As Goes The West So Goes NATO.
- The Parenting Heresy --
A Review of The Nurture Assumption by Judith Rich Harri. Jerry Woolpy.
- Is Anti-Semitism Generic?. Thomas Sowell.
- "Demographic time bomb". Mark Steyn.
- Muslim Europe: the demographic time bomb transforming our continent.
- A fifth of European Union will be Muslim by 2050. Britain, Spain and Holland will have an even higher proportion of Muslims in a shorter amount of time, an investigation by The Telegraph shows.
- Debunking a YouTube hit. A big YouTube hit makes startling predictions about the Islamification of Europe over the next few decades and has been viewed more than 10 million times. But can you believe what it says?
- The general intelligence factor. Despite some popular
assertions, a single factor
for intelligence, called g,
can be measured with IQ
tests and does predict
success in life. Linda S. Gottfredson.
- A World of Difference: Richard Lynn Maps World Intelligence. A review of Richard Lynn's Race Differences in Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis, by Jason Malloy.
- IQ And Disease: The Curious Case of the Ashkenazi Jews. Steve Sailer.
- Race/ IQ Explanation Gap At “Achievement Gap Summit". Jared Taylor.
- The Case Of The “Disappeared” Subprime Minority Borrower. Takuan Seiyo.
- Fears of an Islamic revolt in Europe begin to fade. Five years ago bombings and riots fuelled anxiety that Europe's Muslims were on the verge of mass radicalisation. Those predictions have not been borne out.
- From the Ivory Tower: Newsweek Sees No Danger. In an article published in Newsweek this week, William Underhill tells the magazine’s readers that “fears of a Muslim takeover [in Europe] are all wrong.” The article was published one week after Muslim youths, during consecutive nights of rioting, torched hundreds of cars and burnt the entire business district of the French town of Firminy to the ground.
- Meet the man who has exposed the great climate change con trick.
- Britain, From Parliament to Police State. Fjordman.
- The Impact of Islam on Free Speech in America. Diana West.
- How Corrupt Is the United Nations?.
- Our democracy's going down the plughole with the Home Secretary's dirty bathwater.
- Lily-livered Europe has surrendered to Islam. Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
- Israel Today, the West Tomorrow. Mark Steyn.
- Magical Thinking on IQ. John Derbyshire.
- Sarkozy: "The Islamization of Europe is inevitable."
- Nine rioters arrested after 'Luton protest turned violent'.
- Inhuman Rights.
The UN’s Human Rights Council, friend to Islamists and tyrants everywhere. By Ibn Warraq, Michael Weiss.
- BNP claims web site taken down in massive cyber attack.
- Middle-class children have better genes, says former schools chief... and we just have to accept it.
- Darker the skin, less you fit.
- Mass exodus from UK. Britain is experiencing the greatest exodus of its own nationals in recent history while immigration is at unprecedented levels, new figures show.
- Migrant warns Africans off ‘misery’ Europe. An African in Paris is appealing to his countrymen to stay at home rather than risk their lives attempting to break into “fortress Europe”, where, he says, they will be miserable.
- Why Muslims Like Hitler, but Not Mozart.
- Scientist calls for death to humanity. An award-winning Texas scientist was given a standing ovation after he advocated the extermination of 90 per cent of the Earth's population by an airborne Ebola virus.
- Never-ending childhood.
- G-Block Gang ruled West London streets with dozens of sadistic robberies.
- ISLAM: 80% FRENCH MUSLIMS FAITHFUL TO COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.
- Raped because I'm white. Victim targeted by immigrant.
- East Versus West. A psychology professor dares to compare how Asians and Americans think.
- Taliban gunmen shooting couple dead for adultery caught on camera.
- Japan to Immigrants: Thanks, But You Can Go Home Now.
- Tribalism triumphs in Afghanistan.
- Sex, Race And IQ: Off Limits?.
- An Ambassador’s Warning to the French People.
- Ray Bradbury’s Fahrenheit 451, Political Correctness, and Soft Totalitarianism.
- Islam and the West: Lines of Demarcation.
- Are Muslim radicals trying to provoke a civil war in Britain?.
- We are friendlier to people who resemble us, scientists find.
- The New Humanism. By Roger Scruton, March 2009, American Spectator.
- South Africa ranks among war torn countries in rape.
- Invasion of £1-an-hour migrants.
- The Meccania to Atlantis article series by Takuan Seiyo:
- From Meccania To Atlantis - Part 17: Shotgun Marriage In Europe.
- From Meccania To Atlantis - Part 15: Rejecting Decoherence.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 13 (4): Harpo, Gekko, Barko, Sarko.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 13 (3): Harpo, Gekko, Barko, Sarko.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 14 (²): Freiheit 451.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 13 (2): Harpo, Gekko, Barko, Sarko.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 13: Harpo, Gekko, Barko, Sarko.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 12 ½ (2): Central Central Europe.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 12 ½ (1): Central Europe.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 12: Swallowed by Leviathan.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 11: Mugged by Reality.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 10: Tale of the Two Buglers.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 9: Goodbye To All That.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 8: Drenched to the Bone.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 7: The True Horror in Hitchcock Films.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 6: When The Music Stops (particularly recommended).
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 5½: Music We Can Believe In.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 5: From Screeching Cats to SDG.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 4½: Darkness in the Cranium.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 4: Tribe.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 3: From Encirclement to Breakout.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 2: From the Clenched Fist to the Raised Middle Finger.
- From Meccania to Atlantis - Part 1: The March of the Body Snatchers. By Takuan Seiyo.
- Our Culture, What’s Left Of It. Frontpage Interview’s guest today is Dr. Theodore Dalrymple, a contributing editor to City Journal and the author of his new collection of essays Our Culture, What's Left of It: The Mandarins and the Masses.
- The Death of the Grown-Up. Frontpage Interview’s guest today is Diana West, a regular contributor to CNN's "Lou Dobbs Tonight" and "Lou Dobbs This Week." Her weekly column, which appears in numerous papers including the Washington Times every Friday, often examines the war and Islam through a cultural lens. She is the author of the new book, The Death of the Grown-up: How America's Arrested Development Is Bringing Down Western Civilization. George F. Will has called it "penetrating and witty," and Steven Emerson says it's "a must read for anyone who wants to understand...what we need to do to win the war on terror." She has a new blog at dianawest.net.
- Basics worry for ethnic minorities. Only one in every six black Caribbean boys meets the government's new league table benchmark for secondary schools. BBC 2005.
- The Myth Of Interracial Marriage. Steve Sailer, 2003.
- Godfather Part XVII: Ethnic Mobs On The Rise. Steve Sailer, 2003.
- Christianity in decline because of political correctness.
- Betting white men can learn.
- Refugee in his Own Country. The Declaration of Human Rights, the United Nations and the European Union mark the determination of the free world to build institutions that would protect all human beings against the resurgence of tyrannical systems. Are they becoming, tragically, facilitators of a movement - global jihad - dedicated to the destruction of Western values? By Nidra Poller.
- Why Was There No Chinese Newton?. Fjordman.
- Recently Nicolas Sarkozy announced plans to pursue a vigorous policy of diversity and métissage. Concretely, this means giving preference to minorities in job hiring and prosecuting those who do not comply. In other words, affirmative action as a government policy from which none are exempt.
In his message Sarkozy insisted that the French people must change, that there will be dire consequences if they don't, and that not to intermarry racially is bad for the survival of the country. Thus he amalgamated the concepts of preference for minorities in job hiring with that of the need for the French to intermarry racially.
- A Norwegian Thatcher?. Stanpoint Magazine.
- A Norwegian Thatcher?. Jerusalem Post.
- My Genome, My Self. Steven Pinker on personal genomics.
- Sources: Hamas leaders hiding in basement of Israel-built hospital in Gaza.
- Dichter: Hamas salaries paid at Shifa Hospital.
- France’s Toll of Destruction: 1147 Burnt-Out Cars.
- The Biological Case Against Race.
American Outlook, publication of the Hudson Institute | Spring 2002 | Joseph L. Graves Jr.
- Episcopalians vs. Jews. Survey results.
- 'The BBC cannot see the difference between a criminal and a terrorist'.
- Sweden: Melting Pot or Crackpot?.
- On Deconstructing the Majority: Nothing To Do With Islam? Really?. Fjordman.
- UK: Pub landlord arrested. For having 'cuttings' from national newspapers on his walls.
- Socrates or Muhammad?.
By Lee Harris. Weekly Standard, 28.09.2006.
- ‘God’s Rottweiler’ Barks. by Sam Harris. 16.09.2006.
- Rioting in Greece. Teenage rioters went on a rampage in Thessaloniki and Athens last night, and the violence has resumed today.
- Harmonize This!. Also like the rest of the EU, Turkey will be entitled to issue a warrant for the arrest of anyone who breaks any of its laws, even those that are not in agreement with EU standards. In addition, under the provisions of the European Arrest Warrant, Turkey can expect that anyone so accused will be delivered from anywhere in the EU, without the necessity of any judicial action on the part of the country where the alleged malefactor is detained.
- 10 Questions for Heather Mac Donald. Heather Mac Donald is John M. Olin fellow at the Manhattan Institute. Well known for her realist take on immigration reform and law enforcement, of late she has been the center of a small controversy precipitated by a piece in The American Conservative where she expressed her atheism rather forcefully. Below are 10 questions and Heather's answers (here is an exchange Heather had with Luke Ford from a few years back).
- All Brains Are the Same Color. The evidence heavily favors the view that race differences in I.Q. are environmental in origin, not genetic. By Richard E. Nisbett, a professor of psychology at the University of Michigan.
- White Ethnocentrism: Can Americans Really Be Brainwashed?.
By Kevin MacDonald.
- More Diversity = Less Welfare?. By Steve Sailer.
- Franz Boas – Liberal Icon, Scientific Fraud. By Sam Francis
- National anxieties. Prospect Magazine, June 2006 (cover story). Issues of security and identity have been unexpectedly prominent since 1997. On this terrain, New Labour has found itself squeezed between its liberal supporters and its anxious ones. The two can be reconciled in a politics of liberal realism, based on a robust defence of national citizenship By David Goodhart (This essay is based on the pamphlet "Progressive Nationalism," published by Demos in May 2006).
- Too diverse. Is Britain becoming too diverse to sustain the mutual obligations behind good society and the welfare state?
By David Goodhart (2004).
- Monogamy: bucking the trend?. Some religions accept polygamy; others abhor it. But in nature, it's often a case of winner-takes-all-the-wives. By Razib Khan.
- Another genetic map of Europe.
- Where whiteness meets race. The Alliance of White Anti-Racists Everywhere -- yes it's real -- tackles the notion of white privilege and white people's responsibility to challenge racism, but can it help move people beyond race? By Sandy Banks, LA Times.
- The Purpose of Tenure. By Peter Brimelow
about Richard J. Herrnstein. First published October 24, 1994.
Forbes v154 n10 p153(7).
"There's a limit to what you can say in a multicultural society."
- Understanding Obama: The Making of a Fuehrer. By Ali Sina.
- Defeating Eurabia, Part 1 - The Eurabia Code. Fjordman.
- Defeating Eurabia, Part 2 - Ten Reasons to Get Rid of the European Union. Fjordman.
- Defeating Eurabia, Part 3 - The Spanish and the Portuguese — Once and Future Dhimmis?. Fjordman.
- Defeating Eurabia, Part 4 - The Case of Sweden. Fjordman.
- Defeating Eurabia, Part 5 - On Anti-White Racism. Fjordman.
- Barack Hussein Obama and the Triumph of Marxism. Fjordman.
- 'No more business with whites'. Nelspruit - The Ehlanzeni District Municipality (EDM) in Nelspruit has decided that white people will no longer be allowed to do business with the council.
- Ethnicity and the five-year-old. BBC.
- European Commissioner: “Islam Is Welcome. Immigration Is Moral Necessity”.
- Wright 101.
Obama funded extremist Afrocentrists who shared Rev. Wright’s anti-Americanism.
By Stanley Kurtz, National Review.
- Racism Is Stalking Norway, by Baron Bodissey.
- The Eurabia Code – 2008 Updates. By Fjordman.
- America’s Minority Mortgage Meltdown/ Diversity Recession: The Smoking Gun?. By Steve Sailer.
- German Neo-Nazis View Islamists as Allies.
- Sweden: The Triumph of Cultural Marxism. Fjordman.
- The Anti-Racist Witch-Hunts. Fjordman.
- The Blackhoods of Antifa.
- Frank Salter refresher. Gnxp criticism of Salter's writings.
- Even in the Ardennes. The Changing Face of France.
- ‘Ethnic English’ Charity Gets Recognition.
- Why Your Race Matters to Your Health.
- Taboo on Moroccans Criminals Broken, Solutions yet to Materialise. Trouble in The Netherlands.
- Karl Rove—Architect Of The Minority Mortgage Meltdown. By Steve Sailer.
- Africa is giving nothing to anyone -- apart from AIDS. By Kevin Myers. Columnist at Independent.ie.
- Baroness Warnock: Dementia sufferers may have a 'duty to die'.
- Heeding Locke and Jefferson. About the people, government, and arms. By Fjordman.
- From Magna Carta to Sharia Law – Britain’s Decline. By A. Millar.
- Bogus Outrage: Why Some Are Criticized over Nazism and Others Are Not. By John Laughland.
- Personality variation by region (USA). Gnxp.
- Review of Taboo: Why Black Athletes Dominate Sports and Why We're Afraid to Talk About It (by Jon Entine). By Henry Harpending,
Department of Anthropology,
University of Utah.
- Reparations from Muslims?. Fjordman.
- Hitler's 'Grossmufti von Jerusalem'. Jerusalem Post.
- Conversations With Fjordman. By Baron Bodissey, GoV.
- Rapist jailed for 'truly horrific' attack. GoV.
- Obama Will Lose.
- British Muslims Offended by Christians Praying during Ramadan.
- Animal Intelligence and the Evolution of the Human Mind. Subtle refinements in brain architecture, rather than large-scale alterations, make us smarter than other animals. Scientific American, August 2008.
- Europeans: With Prejudice Against Our Own Ancestors.
EuropeNews September 01 2008,
- How the West Sentenced Rhodesia to Communism.
- Burying of women alive defended in Senate.
- Figureheads, ghost-writers and quant bloggers.
- The gene for Jamaican sprinting success? No, not really.
- A Farewell To Alms Part II: Why Have Some Countries Profited From The Industrial Revolution?. By Steve Sailer.
- Thinking About White Nationalists. By Paul Gottfried, June 30, 2008.
- The Twilight of National Sovereignty. By Paul Gottfried, August 14, 2008.
- IL1RAPL1 Genotype & Intelligence.
- Differences of gene expression between human populations.
- The Social Brain Hypothesis: Are our brains hardwired to deal with social hierarchies?
- Detroit named nation’s most dangerous city.
- The Other-Race Effect Develops During Infancy: Evidence of Perceptual Narrowing. Psychological Science.
- Nature and Nurture in Own-Race Face Processing. Psychological Science.
- Race matters to 3-month-olds, studies find. World Science.
- Genes May Influence Language Learning, Study Suggests. National Geographic News.
- Differences Between Cognition & Memory Of Males And Females Linked To Two Genes.
- Investigating a decrease of risk alcoholism ADH allele in East Asian populations.
- We need to stop being such cowards about Islam. By Johann Hari.
- The rebellion of the child-brides. By Johann Hari.
- The End of Identity Politics?. By Elizabeth Wright.
- The Council of Europe Fights "Islamophobia". By Fjordman.
- Freddie Mac’s Richard Syron—Architect Of The “Diversity Recession”.
The USA economy in trouble. By Steve Sailer.
- Flight of the dead: Suburban families move loved ones from Detroit cemeteries.
- Democracy and Prosperity Don't Always Go Together.
- Radical Islam in the Netherlands.
- Solzhenitsyn and the Russian Question. By John Laughland.
- All it takes are a few good men… and an idea. Should whites have independence in South Africa?
- Germans are brainiest. A new European league of IQ scores.
- Political writer Hirsi Ali discusses democracy and Islam.
- 10 Questions for Greg Clark. Concerning his book A Farewell to Alms,
- David Brooks Misses the Pink Elephant in the Room. Demographic developments and USA's move in the direction of a Third World economy.
- Wikipedia on Race: ‘World’s biggest encylopedia’ serves up propaganda.
- Buchanan On World War II And Its Consequences.
- Global warming not due to CO2.
- The UK, BNP, and the Modern McCarthyism.
- Regional differences in intelligence?
- Colder climates favor civilization even among Whites alone.
- How to blog, get tenure and prosper.
- The Migration History of Humans: DNA Study Traces Human Origins Across the Continents
DNA furnishes an ever clearer picture of the multimillennial trek from Africa all the way to the tip of South America. Scientific American (non-print version), July 2008.
- Children as young as three should be reported for 'racism', Government-funded group claims.
- Muslims outraged at police advert featuring cute puppy sitting in policeman's hat.
- Islam is real threat to church, says Synod member.
- Straw Men and Their Followers: The return of biological race.
By Evelynn M. Hammonds, Published on: Jun 07, 2006.
- A gene × gene interaction between DRD2 and DRD4 is associated with conduct disorder and antisocial behavior in males. Behavioral and Brain Functions, 2007; 3: 30. Kevin M Beaver, John Paul Wright, Matt DeLisi, Anthony Walsh, Michael G Vaughn, Danielle Boisvert, and Jamie Vaske.
- Europe and the Indo-European Languages. Essay by Fjordman, The Brussels Journal, 13.06.2008.
- Third World migrants behind our 2.3m population boom. Daily Mail, 03.06.2008.
- Europe Shall Bleed, Once Again. Global Politician 25.05.2008, by Amil Imani.
- The Blitzkrieg in the Kulturkampf Western Civilization Faces. Global Politician 21.05.2008, by Kyle Bristow.
- The secret letters of the Jonestown death cult. Spectator 14.05.2008.
- If Scotland is to be independent, then why not London?. Spectator 14.05.2008.
- Hamburg Sees Worst Rioting in Years. Spiegel Online 02.05.2008.
- An Anatomy of Surrender. Bruce Bawer in City Journal, Spring 2008.
Motivated by fear and multiculturalism, too many Westerners are acquiescing to creeping sharia.
- The Horse, the Wheel, and Language: How Bronze-Age Riders from the Eurasian Steppes Shaped the Modern World. Chapter 1 of David W. Anthony's book.
- Surrender, Genocide or What?. Global Politician 24.04.2008. What are Europe's options?
- Humans nearly wiped out 70,000 years ago, study says. CNN The new study looks at the mitochondrial DNA of the Khoi and San people in South Africa, who appear to have diverged from other people between 90,000 and 150,000 years ago.
- The Meaning of May 68: Population Replacement and Hatred of the West. The Brussels Journal 21.04.2008.
- Barack Obama Still Castigating Whites. Global politician 18.04.2008. By Elizabeth Wright.
- Muslim Whore. Gates of Vienna 19.03.2008. Islamophobia is the most dangerous ideology of our time and we must be brave enough to call a spade a spade*, Marte Michelet writes.
- To the Westerner who 'understands' the terrorist. By Bradley Burston.
- Thou shalt not sit with statisticians nor commit a social science. January 11, 2008.
- Black Men: They Could be Heroes - Part 1. Global Politician, 28.12.2007,
- Wanted: More Race Realism, Less Moralistic Fallacy. J. Philippe Rushton, vdare.com, 07.12.2005.
- I.Q.: Why Africa is Africa – and Haiti Haiti. J. Philippe Rushton, vdare.com, 10.03.2004.
- A Few Thoughts on IQ and the Wealth of Nations. Steve Sailer, vdare.com.
- Diversity Is Strength! It's Also… A "Powerful Coterie" Of Larcenous Lesbians. Steve Sailer, vdare.com, 01.10.2006.
- Jackie Mason vs. James Watson: IQ, Jews and ‘Shvartzers’. Global Politician, 14.12.2007,
Prof. Nicholas Stix.
- Muslim Pilgrimage Exemplifies Believers' Equality Before God. Global Politician, 19.12.2007, by
Ahmad Al-Akhras, Ph.D.
- Book Review: Robert Spencer’s “Religion of Peace”. Global Politician, 19.12.2007, by Fjordman.
- Feminism Leads to the Oppression of Women. Global Politician, 07.11.2007, by Fjordman.
- View from the lab: Race and intelligence in science.
Science has nothing to say about race and intelligence, argues Prof Steve Jones. The Telegraph 23.10.2007.
- Cat Stevens Awarded EU Peace Prize. Global Politician, 06.10.2007, by Fjordman.
- Islam, the Greeks and the Scientific Revolution, part 1. Global Politician, 05.10.2007, by Fjordman.
- Islam, the Greeks and the Scientific Revolution, part 2. Global Politician, 05.10.2007, by Fjordman.
- Sweden Learns That Appeasement Doesn’t Pay. Global Politician, 04.10.2007, by Fjordman.
- How ethno-politics poisons democracy. National Post, Canada, July 31, 2007.
- Sweden: Collaboration, Then and Now. Fjordman, The Brussels Journal 10.08.2007. A group of Swedes spied for the Stasi, the secret police of the GDR, Communist East Germany. Some of the spies were journalists.
- There's Never Enough Blacks. Elizabeth Wright (African-American writer and editor), Global Politician, 10.08.2007.
- The Fall of Europe and the Contest for Africa. postpolitical.com, 26.06.2007.
- People Worry About Islam, Its Leaders About Islamophobia. Fjordman, The Brussels Journal 10.08.2007.
- The Demographic Future of Europe, North America, and Australia/New Zealand. Free republic, 12.05.2005.
- ITALY: Integration with Arab immigrants declines. 11.07.2007. There is more fear and distrust in Italian cities about immigrants identified as 'Arab', or those coming from Islamic cultures.
- Islam: It's The Ideology, Stupid!. Global Politician 14.07.2007. The West’s propensity for ignorance is nothing short of astounding. Warner MacKenzie.
- Riding the Wave. oyvindstrommen.be. For a number of years Jared Taylor, of the pseudo-scientific racist magazine American Renaissance have been sponsoring a series of biennial conferences.
- The public know how these attacks happen — unlike the politicians. The Spectator 07.07.2007. By Rod Liddle.
- We are up against 20 years of planning. The Spectator 07.07.2007. By Saira Khan
- What kind of car would Jesus drive to take his girlfriend to an abortion clinic?. Intellectual Conservative 25.08.2006. The moral relativism of the Left can take us to some pretty strange places where Right and Wrong lose all meaning. By Phillip Ellis Jackson.
- The West is Losing Because It Thinks Itself The Enemy. Global Politician 19.06.2007. Why is the West losing the battle against radical Islamist and other forces in the Middle East? By Prof. Barry Rubin -
- Why the West must stay true to itself. Guardian 17.06.2007. The only way we can live together peaceably with Islam is if we don't compromise our own values. By Will Hutton.
- Wake Up, America! Wake Up Judeo-Christians! Wake Up Western Civilization!. It could not be more clear that radical Islam is on the warpath and has been for decades. By Peter Feaman, Family Security Matters.
- "Russia Is Slipping Back into an Authoritarian Empire". Russian author Vladimir Sorokin disscusses waning freedom of opinion in his country. Der Spiegel.
- The Barbarians at the Gates of Paris. By Theodore Dalrymple.
- Dhimmi News from Norway. Global Politician 09.04.2007. By Fjordman.
- When Blacks Reject Blacks. By David Yeagley, FrontPageMagazine.com | April 3, 2007. Free at last? Not so fast. Leftist black racists in Oklahoma don’t want other blacks to be free. Some 2,800 blacks in Oklahoma have just been racially rejected by the Black Caucus of the Oklahoma legislators.
- Why We Cannot Rely on Moderate Muslims. Global Politician 03.04.2007. According to Dr. Daniel Pipes, Omar Ahmad, the long-serving chairman of CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, reportedly told a crowd of California Muslims in July 1998, “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran ... should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.” By Fjordman.
- Why the Future May Not Belong to Islam. Global Politician 20.03.2007. Canadian writer Mark Steyn thinks “The future belongs to Islam.” The main reason for this, according to him, is demography, with massive population growth in Islamic countries and low birth rates in infidel nations. By Fjordman.
- Beware the Right, rising again in the East, Hungarian leader says. Times Online 02.03.2007. Eastern Europe, from Poland to the Balkans, could embrace radical nationalism as the region shies away from urgently needed reforms, the Hungarian Prime Minister has said.
- The Study of Political Islam. FrontPageMagazine 05.02.2007. Frontpage Interview’s guest today is Bill Warner, the director of the Center for the Study of Political Islam (CSPI). CSPI’s goal is to teach the doctrine of political Islam through its books and it has produced a series on its focus. Mr. Warner did not write the CSPI series, but he acts as the agent for a group of scholars who are the authors.
- Islamic finance and sharia, Europe’s suicide. AsiaNewsIt 31.01.2007. The plan to bring Islamic finance to Great Britain caters to a great bluff. But it is a sign of false European tolerance which is submitting itself ever more to sharia. The Catholic project alone can save what is good in the West.
- Islamic Europe?. Weekly Standard 04.10.2004. SELDOM HAS THE COURSE of European history been changed by a non-politician's throwaway remark in a German-language newspaper on a Wednesday in the dead of the summer doldrums. But on July 28, Princeton historian Bernard Lewis told the conservative Hamburg-based daily Die Welt that Europe would be Islamic by the end of this century "at the very latest," and continental politics has not been the same since.
- Father of Thirty Says “Give Me a Break”. The Brussels Journal 23.12.2006. Serge Régnier (as some readers may remember) is a 47-year old Belgian with three wives and thirty children. (about the welfare system of Belgium)
- FOX vs. CAIR, Round 2. By Joe Kaufman, FrontPageMagazine.com | December 8, 200.
- The Jihad: We're All in This Together. By Don Feder, FrontPageMagazine.com | December 8, 2006.
- Christian Fall, Muslim Rise. By Tom Bethell. Published 10/24/2006 This article is taken from the October 2006 issue of The American Spectator.
- It's ok to kill gays - British Imam. GCN 24 October 2006. The leading imam in Manchester, confirms that he thinks the execution of sexually active gay men is justified, the rights group Outrage reported.
Islam and Western Democracies. February 2006, Legatus Summit, Naples, Florida U.S.A. By Cardinal George Pell, Archbishop of Sydney. If religion rarely influences personal behaviour in a significant way then the religious identity of migrants is irrelevant. I suspect that some anti-Christians, for example, the Spanish Socialists, might have seen Muslims as a useful counterweight to Catholicism, another factor to bring religion into public disrepute. Probably too they had been very confident that Western advertising forces would be too strong for such a primitive religious viewpoint, which would melt down like much of European Christianity. This could prove to be a spectacular misjudgement.
It's the Demography, Stupid - The real reason the West is in danger of extinction. BY MARK STEYN, January 4, 2006. Most people reading this have strong stomachs, so let me lay it out as baldly as I can: Much of what we loosely call the Western world will not survive this century, and much of it will effectively disappear within our lifetimes, including many if not most Western European countries. There'll probably still be a geographical area on the map marked as Italy or the Netherlands--probably--just as in Istanbul there's still a building called St. Sophia's Cathedral. But it's not a cathedral; it's merely a designation for a piece of real estate. Likewise, Italy and the Netherlands will merely be designations for real estate. The challenge for those who reckon Western civilization is on balance better than the alternatives is to figure out a way to save at least some parts of the West.
- Social Constructs - Definitions of Key Race Relations Terms. Race relations. Definition: The American Anthropological Association’s statement on race states: “physical variations in the human species have no meaning except the social ones that humans put on them.”
- Studies contradict view that race doesn’t exist. World Science Jan. 31, 2005. Racial differences among people are real, new studies suggest, contradicting claims by some of the world’s leading scientists and scientific institutions that race doesn’t exist.
- New findings undermine basis of “race isn’t real” theory. World Science Sept. 8, 2004. New research casts doubt on the widely accepted belief that humans are 99.9 percent genetically identical. That statement has been used to argue that race isn't real.
- Race, Racism and the Law - Speaking Truth to Power!!. Ian F. Haney Lopez
- Ethnic group. Wikipedia. An ethnic group is a human population whose members identify with each other, usually on the basis of a presumed common genealogy or ancestry (Smith, 1986). Ethnic groups are also usually united by common cultural, behavioural, linguistic, or religious practices. In this sense, an ethnic group is also a cultural community.
- White Nationalism: A Symposium. By Jamie Glazov, FrontPageMagazine.com | January 10, 2003. Carol M. Swain, a professor of law and political science at Vanderbilt University, has just published her latest book, The New White Nationalism in America: Its Challenge to Integration. She argues that white nationalism is on the rise and offers many suggestions for defusing its appeal. Among other things, she recommends that her fellow African-Americans desist from supporting affirmative action and slavery reparations.
- Ethnicity, Race, and a Possible Humanity. By Arash Abizadeh.
World Order 33.1 (2001): 23-34. Neither ethnicity nor race is genealogically or biologically determined; they are both social constructs. Shared genealogy cannot by itself determine ethnicity or race because one must arbitrarily choose which genealogical line to trace and how far back to locate the first ancestor. Similarly, shared biology must be arbitrarily fixed by picking out which particular traits are the relevant markers of difference. Racial categories are thus produced sociopolitically, via power-relations and social practices that offend human dignity. The transformation of these practices requires a positive anticipatory undertaking, centred on a vision of the oneness of humanity, that addresses the political, economic, and spiritual dynamics of racial production.
- The Evolution of One Person's Views on Racial Differences in Intelligence. By Lawrence Auster, February 1995. With the publication of The Bell Curve, we see the fascinating phenomenon of mainstream journalists and intellectuals wrestling, most of them for the first time, with the uncomfortable facts about race differences in intelligence.
- Why Race Matters: a review of Michael Levin's latest book. The 1997 book, Why Race Matters: Race Differences and What They Mean by Michael Levin, is one of those rare books that will be slow to catch on because it will be ignored by the press due to its explosive treatment of intelligence and affirmative action. The book, part of the Praeger Press series Human Evolution, Behavior, and Intelligence (edited by Seymour Itzkoff) is in my estimation the most thorough treatment of race and intelligence I have come across to date.
- Suicide bombers follow Quran, concludes Pentagon briefing. Tasked with pinpointing motivation, analysts find terrorists 'rational actors' following 'holy book'. Posted: September 27, 2006. © 2006 WorldNetDaily.com
- Jihad and European Multiculturalism. By James McConalogue. The jihadists are clearly winning their battle over the British people. In the UK, the Labour government has shown that it is more than willing to jeopardise national security in favour of its oppressive multicultural agenda.
- Europe Must Find its Roots in America. By Paul Belien. Europe, however, is being overrun by barbarians. Its populations are dwindling, its welfare systems are collapsing and its old religion, Christianity, which the Europeans had cast aside, is being replaced by another one: Islam. If Europe is to be saved it must return to its old heritage which has survived in the land across the Ocean. We need to bring America’s values to Europe. These values are our own lost heritage
- The demographics of radical Islam. By Spengler. By no means does that imply that all of these 25 million [young men] will become suicide bombers, but a great many of them are likely to emigrate to Europe, including Eastern Europe, where populations are stagnant and about to decline. A Muslim takeover of Western Europe surely is a possible outcome.
- Census - demography and unity. By Dr D.P. Sharma. The pattern of population growth in India is glaringly uneven which needs a cool, dispassio-nate, and deeper analysis with special reference to its political implications.
- The Coming of Eurabia. By Mark Silverberg. For these and other reasons, several leading radical Islamic theologians like Yousef al-Qaradawi in Qatar and Sheikh Abd al-Rahman al-Sudais in Saudi Arabia speak of the Islamic conquest of Europe simply by allowing demographics and Muslim conversions to take their course. They see the adoption of the Muslim faith and the submission of Christian Europe to Islamic rule as inevitable.
- Eurabia?. By Niall Ferguson. In the 52nd chapter of his Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Edward Gibbon posed one of the great counterfactual questions of history: If the French had failed to defeat an invading Muslim army at the Battle of Poitiers in AD 732, would all of Western Europe have succumbed to Islam?
- The Muslims are Coming! The Muslims are Coming! By Daniel Pipes, National Review, November 19, 1990.
Richard Condon, author of The Manchurian Candidate, recently declared: "Now that the Communists have been put to sleep, we are going to have to invent another terrible threat." This is, of course, complete nonsense.
- The Rebellion Against Reason and the Cult of Inconsistency. By of George Handlery on 2006-05-04. Arguably, the success of Western Civilization and of its derivates can be attributed to the triumph of reason over irrationality in the course of its development. [...] All through this there evolved a parallel and contrary trend.
- Europe's Chastisement? -- How the Abandonment of Christianity May Be Leading to Disaster. By Ed Vitagliano. American Family Association. 12 April 2006. As writer Mark Steyn glumly put it in The New Criterion, "Much of what we loosely call the Western world will not survive this century, and much of it will effectively disappear within our lifetimes, including many if not most Western European countries."
- Race is a Myth? The left distorts science for political purposes. American Renaissance, Vol 11, No 12, December 2000. By Michael Rienzi. Racial egalitarianism has failed to produce the “fair and just” society promised by social engineers. At the same time, there has been a marked reawakening of racial and ethnic identity in the post-Cold War world. In response, the left has adopted a new strategy: Deny the very existence of race! This is why we so frequently hear that “race is a social construct, with no biological validity” and that “science proves we are all the same.” Ironically, it is in connection with progress in understanding the human genome–progress in the very field that will definitively prove the biological reality of race–that we most often hear that race is nothing more than “superficial” surface characteristics.
- Today Kosovo - Tomorrow Israel and the West. By Miroljub Jevtic, Ph.D. Negotiations regarding the future status of Kosovo have begun and it is increasingly clear that the overwhelming majority of the world media, not to mention the government of the United States and its allies, favor giving independence to the Serbian province of Kosovo, which since the 1999 war has been administered by the United Nations under NATO military control. In effect, the western world is in favor of detaching Kosovo from (Christian) Serbia by fiat of power and making it into an independent Muslim state.
- Europe's migrant elephant. By MARTIN WALKER. 18.12.2005, UPI. The world is becoming a less welcoming and less friendly place, but Europe in general and France in particular are seeing a shift in public attitudes that will be far more profound in kits effect than the high-profile disputes over the European budget that dominated the politics and the media of Europe in recent days.
- Tolerance or Death! By Bruce Bawer. ReasonOnline, 30.11.2005.
European culture leaders should smack down fanatical Islamists. Instead, they're bending over for them. It's been a tough year for freedom of expression in Europe.
- Family stories show immigrants are not all melting in that pot, by Jill Yablonski, EurekAlert, 22.11.2005. "Published in the latest issue of Family Process, the study confirms that among the newest immigrants, transnationalism is replacing the "melting pot" dynamic of the United States."
- Why Some Riot and Some Do Not, by Paul Belien, IntellectualConservative.com, 07 November 2005: "While Paris burns, Poland does not. Isn’t that strange? The Poles have an unemployment rate which is as high as the unemployment rates in French suburbs. Yet while 'angry French youths' burn down their neighborhoods, including their public transport buses and schools, Polish plumbers, construction workers and nurses are too busy to be angry."
- A Civil War Underway in Old Europe, by Filip van Laenen, The Brussels Journal, 2005-10-30: "An urban guerilla has been going on in Clichy-sous-Bois, a suburb of Paris, with hundreds of 'French youths' battling the police and fire fighters [...] "
- Islamophobia?, by Daniel Pipes, New York Sun, October 25, 2005. An Islamist group named Hizb ut-Tahrir seeks to bring the world under Islamic law and advocates suicide attacks against Israelis. Facing proscription in Great Britain, it opened a clandestine front operation at British universities called "Stop Islamophobia," the Sunday Times has disclosed.
- Why Corporations Fund Radical Islam, by Daniel Pipes, FrontPageMagazine.com, September 2, 2005. How does the Council on American-Islamic Relations (and others in the Islamist victimization industry) fare so well when it complains to a corporation?
- Islamists, Get Out, by Daniel Pipes, New York Sun, August 30, 2005. As the full implications of the London terrorist attacks by domestic jihadis sink in, Westerners are speaking out about the problem of radical Islam with new clarity and boldness.
- A British Jihadist. Hassan Butt, a 25 year old from Manchester, helped recruit Muslims to fight in Afghanistan. Like most of the London bombers, he is a British Pakistani who journeyed from rootlessness to radical Islam. He dismisses as "rubbish" the idea that the rise of extremism among British Muslims is rooted in economic disadvantage and discrimination. He is confident that the world will come "under the banner of Islam", but suspects that this will not happen without "a lot of killing". Prospect Magazine, August 2005.
- How Terrorism Obstructs Radical Islam, by Daniel Pipes, New York Sun, August 23, 2005. Do terrorist atrocities in the West, such as the attacks of September 11, 2001 and those in Bali, Madrid, Beslan, and London, help radical Islam achieve its goal of gaining power? No, they are counterproductive.
- Sharia in Northern Nigeria. Religious Law Is Extended in Islamic State of Kano. By Craig Timberg, Washington Post Foreign Service, August 23, 2005.
- In Pakistan's Public Schools, Jihad Still Part of Lesson Plan. Los Angeles Times, 18.08.2005.
- What al-Qaida Really Wants, Der Spiegel Online (English), 12.08.2005.If there is anyone who might possibly have an inkling as to what al-Qaida are up to, it is the Jordanian journalist Fouad Hussein. He has not only spent time in prison with al-Zarqawi, but has also managed to make contact with many of the network's leaders. Based on correspondence with these sources, he has now brought out a book detailing the organization's master plan.
- Europe's Angry Muslims, by Robert S. Leiken, Foreign Affairs, July/August 2005. Summary: Radical Islam is spreading across Europe among descendants of Muslim immigrants. Disenfranchised and disillusioned by the failure of integration, some European Muslims have taken up jihad against the West. They are dangerous and committed -- and can enter the United States without a visa.
- Undercover in the academy of hatred. Times Online, 07.08.2005. While London reeled under attack, the teachers of extremism were celebrating — and a Sunday Times reporter was recording every word.
- Islamic Extremism: Common Concern for Muslim and Western Publics. Support for Terror Wanes Among Muslim Publics. Pew Global, 14.07.2005.
- The Next London Bombing,
by Daniel Pipes,
July 11, 2005. In a confidential report, Young Muslims and Extremism, prepared jointly by the Home and Foreign offices in mid-2004 and presented to Prime Minister Tony Blair, we learn something about the inner thinking of the British government. [...] That the British authorities do not recognize that they should worry about thousands of terrorists in their midst is reason to worry what planet they inhabit. Their waffling, myopia, and general incompetence make one despair for their country.
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali on the “Left” and “Multiculturalism”. Transatlantic Intelligencer, 24 May 2005. The Somali-born Dutch parliamentarian Ayaan Hirsi Ali has long been the object of death threats from Dutch Islamists. Since the murder last November 8 of Theo Van Gogh, she is under 24 hour police protection. Says she: "This multiculturalism is a disaster"
- The Norwegian Inquisition - Sunset in the Land of the Midnight Sun. 19 May 2005. Essay by the Norwegian blogger Fjordman. "Stortinget, the Norwegian parliament, in April 2005 passed a new Discrimination Act. The act says in pretty clear words that in cases of suspected direct or indirect discrimination due to religion or ethnicity, Norwegians are guilty until proven otherwise."
- Stoned to death... why Europe is starting to lose its faith in Islam. Times Online, 04.12.2004, by Charles Bremner. "Islamic fundamentalism is causing a 'clash of civilisations' between liberal democracies and Muslims. DAYS before she was due to be married, Ghofrane Haddaoui, 23, refused the advances of a teenage boy and paid with her life. Lured to waste ground near her home in Marseilles, the Tunisian-born Frenchwoman was stoned to death, her skull smashed by rocks hurled by at least two young men, according to police."
- Europeans Fleeing Eurabia. Daniel Pipes 10.10.2004.
- Eurabia. Interview with Bat Ye'or. "Eurabia represents a geo-political reality envisaged in 1973 through a system of informal alliances between, on the one hand, the nine countries of the European Community (EC)which, enlarged, became the European Union (EU) in 1992 and on the other hand, the Mediterranean Arab countries."
- Human Righst: A General Survey. "Human rights are those rights which are considered very basic and fundamental inherent to the existence of human being. The notion of human rights sees every born man in this world shall possess the same rights exercisable by himself. Those rights are fundamental because they guarantee the human’s enjoyment of life –and quality of life, for that matter, to be preserved."
- Islam and Human Rights. "There are widely conflicting views in the Islamic world on the issue of human rights, and in particular on women’s rights, freedom of expression, and freedom of religion. Views range from the liberal to the most repressively conservative. Whilst many Islamic countries (Saudi Arabia in fact being the only exception) signed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) in 1948, many of them have since modified their stance."
- Muhammad Asad's Journey into Islam. "Two roads diverged in Berlin in the 1920's: a well-worn one to the West, the other, rarely traveled, to the East. Leopold Weiss, a gifted young writer, traveler and linguist with a thorough knowledge of the Bible and the Talmud and with deep roots in European culture, took the road eastward to Makkah. He traveled that road as Muhammad Asad, and his name now figures prominently on the roll of 20th-century English-language Muslim scholars and thinkers."
- Muhammad Asad - The Road from Mecca. "In August 1954, there appeared in America a remarkable book, written by an author named Muhammad Asad and bearing the title The Road to Mecca. The book, a combination of memoir and travelogue, told the story of a convert to Islam who had crossed the spiritual deserts of Europe and the sand deserts of Arabia, on a trek that brought him ultimately to the oasis of Islamic belief. The book immediately won critical acclaim, most notably in the prestige press of New York, where Simon and Schuster had published it."
What About Our Human Rights? For years Britain has allowed dangerous men to stay here as asylum seekers. There is only one way to end this madness – to withdraw from the Convention on Human Rights. By Sir Andrew Green, Chairman, Migration Watch UK, The Daily Mail, London, 27July, 2005.
A Crescent Over Europe?, by Peter Grier. Air Force Magazine Online, July 2005, Vol 88, No 7. "Incredible as it might seem, some experts predict that Europe will have an Islamic majority sometime well before the end of this century. [...] Historian Niall Ferguson of New York University notes, 'The whole of Western Europe is entering a new era of demographic transformation without parallel in modern times.' [...] This uneasiness was stoked further last summer by Bernard Lewis of Princeton University, the eminent scholar of Islamic and Middle Eastern studies. In an interview with Germany’s Die Welt, Lewis predicted, 'Europe will be part of the Arabic west, of the Maghreb,' and added that Europe would be Islamic by the end of this century 'at the very latest.' [...] What is important, say analysts, is not so much the raw population totals but rather the demographic trends."
Europe and Islam: Crescent Waxing, Cultures Clashing, by Timothy M. Savage. (C) 2004 by The Center for Strategic and International Studies and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, The Washington Quarterly • 27:3 pp. 25–50 (pdf). "Looking further ahead, conservative projections estimate that, compared to today’s 5 percent, Muslims will comprise at least 20 percent of Europe’s population by 2050. Some even predict that one-fourth of France’s population could be Muslim by 2025 and that, if trends continue, Muslims could outnumber non-Muslims in France and perhaps in all of western Europe by mid-century. Although these projections seem incredible at first glance, they may not be far off the mark."
Islam in France: The French Way of Life Is in Danger, by Michel Gurfinkiel, The Middle East Quarterly, March 1997. "Extrapolating from these numbers, the low Muslim-population scenario (low immigration, diminishing birthrate, few conversoins) results in a 50 percent increase over twenty years; between 4.5 and 6 million Muslims in France by the year 2016, out of 60 million French, or 7 to 10 percent of the total population. The high-number scenario (rampant immigration, higher birthrate for Muslims than for non-Muslims, and a higher share of young people in the Muslim population than among non-Muslims) points to a 100 percent or even a 200 percent increase: 6 to 12 million Muslims by 2016, or 10 to 20 percent of the total population. Then there is the superhigh scenario, in which a rapidly expanding, young, and assertive Muslim community simply outpaces a declining, aging, and unsure non-Muslim community."
Continental Clash. Harvard Political Review. By Paul Davis and Daniel Krauthammer. "As cultural tensions mount, Europe's aging population must deal with an influx of Muslims. On the evening of Nov. 2, 2004, a murder took place in the bike lane of an Amsterdam street. The victim, Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh, had just released a film criticizing Islamic fundamentalism and traditional Muslim culture. Among his many wounds, a knife pinned a note to his chest. Written in Dutch and Arabic, it contained an ominous warning: "Hair-raising screams will be squeezed from the lungs of the nonbelievers." The murderer was a second-generation Muslim immigrant. This murder, like that of the Dutch anti-immigration politician Pim Fortuyn two years prior, has awakened a sense of urgency in the Netherlands-and across much of Europe-that something must be done to confront increasing Muslim immigration and the problems of non-integration. With a native population on the decline, and with foreign replacements unwilling to embrace the liberal cultural values held by local populations, Europe's leaders are beginning to think more critically about toleration and the impact of immigration on national identities." Read the entire article on hpronline.org.
- Muslim Europe. An article about the demographic development of Europe, by Daniel Pipes (available in multiple languages). "'Europe becomes more and more a province of Islam, a colony of Islam.' So declares Oriana Fallaci in her new book, La Forza della Ragione, or, 'The Force of Reason.' And the famed Italian journalist is right: Christianity's ancient stronghold of Europe is rapidly giving way to Islam.
Into the void are coming Islam and Muslims. As Christianity falters, Islam is robust, assertive, and ambitious. As Europeans underreproduce at advanced ages, Muslims do so in large numbers while young.
Some 5% of the E.U., or nearly 20 million persons, presently identify themselves as Muslims; should current trends continue, that number will reach 10% by 2020. If non-Muslims flee the new Islamic order, as seems likely, the continent could be majority-Muslim within decades."
Read the entire article at danielpipes.org.
Archives 2011 - 2015.
For Scandinavian readers: Se også våre lenker til skandinaviske medieklipp.